“Go from the Cooking Basics to an Artful Chef with this five course Cooking Class in Ft. Lauderdale.”
Embark on a journey of the culinary arts and learn the skills, mastery, and art of cooking from the professional Chef Jean Pierre. Watch the master as he starts your cooking class with the basics, and works his way up to a delicious presentation of a gourmet meal. You will be learning from the best as you observe and take in the overflowing knowledge this culinary class has to offer.
Your Cooking Class in Ft. Lauderdale will be a culinary experience that covers the Basic Cooking Skills class I-V.
- Basic Skills I: Introduces you to the basics of the culinary world. Review the correct types of knives to purchase, how to sharpen your cooking knifes, and the basic fundamentals of cooking utensils and introductory knowledge to build a solid culinary foundation.
- Basic Skills II: Learn to make that healthy food taste better! This class reviews salads and vegetables. Your personal chef will discuss how to create a delectable dressing, make a mayonnaise, and cook up croutons. Next learn how to steam, poach, and pan fry your vegetables.
- Basic Skills III: The key to any recipe lies in the sauce. Here you will learn the art of a sauce, and the many different flavors and consistencies that will define your recipe. Start your cooking lesson with a review of the main five sauces, and then advance towards the more complex and delectable sauces. Learn meat reductions that will create the best gravy at your next Thanksgiving Day dinner!
- Basic Skills IV:No meal is complete without Pastry and Dessert! This cooking class will teach you the how to make scrumptious dessert sauces, chocolate roulade, and the rich creamy delicacy of butter cream icing and chocolate ganache.
- Basic Skills V: Combine all of your knowledge and learn to prepare your next Perfect Meal.
The Cooking Class in Ft. Lauderdale is perfect for beginning and intermediate home chefs that desire to advance their knowledge of the culinary world. Make your next home cooked meal worthy of a fine dining restaurant, and enjoy it in the comfort of your own home. Crack open a bottle of wine and toast to this culinary experience that will have others “ooo’ing” and “ahhh’ing” at your next home cooked meal.
photo by jwalsh