Table of Contents
- Must-Visit Attractions and Landmarks in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Beautiful Parks and Gardens in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Highly Rated Restaurants and Cafes in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Traditional Local Cuisine and Street Food in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Top Hotels and Accommodations in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Best Shopping Destinations and Souvenirs in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Popular Nightlife and Entertainment Spots in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Exciting Outdoor Activities and Adventures in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Wellness and Relaxation Centers in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Convenient Transportation Options in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Unique Cultural Experiences and Events in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Kid-Friendly Activities and Attractions in Mount Laurel, NJ
Welcome to Mount Laurel, NJ: Uncovering Hidden Gems
Discover the charm and beauty of Mount Laurel, NJ, a hidden gem nestled in the heart of the Garden State. From its picturesque landscapes to its rich history and culture, this town has something for everyone.
Explore the town’s quaint streets and discover its hidden treasures, from local boutiques to delicious eateries. And don’t forget to take a stroll through the historic district, where you can step back in time and learn about the town’s fascinating past.
But that’s not all – Mount Laurel is also the perfect base for exploring nearby attractions, from the bustling city of Philadelphia to the serene beauty of the Pine Barrens. So pack your bags and get ready for an unforgettable adventure in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Don’t miss out on the delicious pizza at Scotto Pizza in nearby Marlton – it’s a local favorite!
Did You Know?
Mount Laurel was named after the beautiful laurel shrubs that grow abundantly in the area.
Highly Rated Restaurants and Cafes
Mount Laurel, NJ has no shortage of delicious eateries, from cozy cafes to upscale restaurants. Here are some of the top-rated options according to customer reviews:
Scotto Pizza Marlton restaurant
For a taste of authentic Italian pizza, look no further than Scotto Pizza Marlton restaurant. This family-owned establishment has been serving up delicious pies for over 20 years, and their commitment to quality is evident in every bite. Customers rave about the crispy crust, fresh toppings, and friendly service.
- Address: 230 North Maple Avenue, Marlton
- Rating: 4.7 stars
- Number of Reviews: 453
Try the Margherita pizza for a classic taste of Italy.
Order online for easy pickup or delivery.
Did You Know?
Scotto Pizza Marlton restaurant is known for their generous portions, so come hungry!
Local Cuisine and Street Food
When it comes to food, Mount Laurel has a lot to offer. From Italian to Chinese, there are plenty of options for every taste bud. But if you’re looking for something truly special, you’ll want to check out the local cuisine and street food scene.
One of the best places to grab a slice of pizza in Mount Laurel is Scotto Pizza Marlton. With a 4.7 rating and over 450 reviews, it’s clear that this local favorite is a hit with both locals and visitors alike. Their pizza is made with fresh ingredients and cooked to perfection, making it a must-try for any pizza lover.
If you’re in the mood for something a little more upscale, be sure to check out The Farm and Fisherman Tavern. This farm-to-table restaurant offers a unique dining experience, with a focus on fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. With a 4.6 rating and over 600 reviews, it’s clear that this restaurant is a hit with locals and visitors alike.
If you’re in the mood for Chinese food, be sure to check out Peking Gourmet Chinese Restaurant. With a 4.4 rating and over 300 reviews, this restaurant is a hit with locals and visitors alike. Their menu offers a wide variety of dishes, from classic favorites like General Tso’s chicken to more unique options like sauteed frog legs.
- Be sure to try the pizza at Scotto Pizza Marlton.
- For a unique dining experience, check out The Farm and Fisherman Tavern.
- Don’t miss the Chinese food at Peking Gourmet Chinese Restaurant.
Try the pizza at Scotto Pizza Marlton with a side of their garlic knots – they’re a local favorite!
Did You Know?
The Farm and Fisherman Tavern is owned by Chef Josh Lawler, who has been named a “Rising Star Chef” by StarChefs.com.
Mount Laurel, NJ is a hidden gem that offers a unique blend of history, culture, and natural beauty. Whether you’re a foodie, a nature lover, or a history buff, there is something for everyone in this charming town.
Be sure to check out the delicious pizza at Scotto Pizza Marlton, a local favorite that has been serving up mouth-watering pies for over 30 years. And don’t miss out on the stunning natural beauty of Laurel Acres Park, where you can hike, bike, or simply relax and take in the scenery.
But that’s just the beginning. From the historic sites to the unique local businesses, Mount Laurel, NJ is a town that is full of surprises. So why not plan a visit and discover all that this charming town has to offer?
Be sure to try the “Grandma Pie” at Scotto Pizza Marlton – it’s a local favorite!
Did You Know?
Mount Laurel, NJ was named after the beautiful laurel bushes that grow in the area.
Mount Laurel, NJ Itinerary
Laurel Acres Park, Mount Laurel, NJ
Day 1: Exploring Mount Laurel’s Nature and Dining Scene
Begin your adventure in Mount Laurel with a day surrounded by nature, followed by a delicious dinner at a local favorite restaurant. From parks to shopping centers, you’ll experience the best of Mount Laurel’s outdoors and dining scene.
- Laurel Acres Park – Start your day with a leisurely stroll around Laurel Acres Park, a beautiful green space with a lake, playground, and walking trails. Enjoy the fresh air and picturesque views as you explore the park. Located at 1045 S Church St, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
- Mount Laurel Library – After a morning spent outdoors, head to the Mount Laurel Library to browse through their extensive collection of books, magazines, and other media. Relax in their comfortable seating areas or attend one of their many events and programs. Located at 100 Walt Whitman Ave, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
- Centerton Square Shopping Center – Spend the rest of the afternoon shopping at Centerton Square Shopping Center, featuring a variety of stores, including Target, Wegmans, and many more. Grab a snack at one of the nearby eateries before continuing your shopping spree. Located at 2 Centerton Rd, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
- Scotto Pizza Marlton – End your day with a delicious dinner at Scotto Pizza Marlton, a highly-rated local Italian restaurant. Indulge in their mouthwatering pizzas, pasta dishes, and other Italian specialties. Located at 230 North Maple Avenue, Marlton, NJ 08053.
Day 2: Fun and Games in Mount Laurel
Get ready for a day filled with excitement and entertainment as you visit some of Mount Laurel’s most popular attractions. From indoor trampoline parks to mini-golf, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Breakfast at Turning Point – Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast at Turning Point, a popular local breakfast and brunch spot. Choose from a variety of dishes, including omelettes, pancakes, and more. Located at 3000 Crawford Pl, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park – Burn off some energy at Sky Zone Trampoline Park, an indoor trampoline park featuring wall-to-wall trampolines, foam pits, and more. Jump, flip, and bounce your way through the morning. Located at 2834 NJ-73, Maple Shade Township, NJ 08052.
- Lunch at Miller’s Ale House – Refuel with a tasty lunch at Miller’s Ale House, a casual sports bar and grill offering a wide selection of dishes, from burgers to seafood. Located at 554 Fellowship Rd, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
- Funplex – Spend the afternoon at Funplex, an indoor and outdoor amusement park featuring go-karts, mini-golf, arcade games, and more. Enjoy hours of fun for the whole family. Located at 3320-24 NJ-38, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
- Dinner at Carlucci’s Waterfront – End your day with a delightful dinner at Carlucci’s Waterfront, an Italian restaurant with stunning views of the Rancocas Creek. Savor their delicious pasta dishes, seafood, and more. Located at 876 Centerton Rd, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
Day 3: History and Culture in Mount Laurel
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Mount Laurel by visiting local museums and historical sites. Learn about the area’s past and appreciate its rich heritage.
- Breakfast at Turning Point – Enjoy another delicious breakfast at Turning Point to fuel up for a day of exploration. Located at 3000 Crawford Pl, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
- Paulsdale – Visit Paulsdale, the childhood home of women’s rights activist Alice Paul. Tour the historic house and learn about her life and the women’s suffrage movement. Located at 128 Hooton Rd, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
- Lunch at Cracker Barrel – Satisfy your hunger with a hearty lunch at Cracker Barrel, a popular chain restaurant offering classic American comfort food. Located at 110 Hancock Ln, Westampton, NJ 08060.
- Burlington County Historical Society – Spend the afternoon exploring the Burlington County Historical Society, a museum complex featuring exhibits on local history, art, and culture. Discover the fascinating past of Burlington County and its residents. Located at 457 High St, Burlington, NJ 08016.
- Dinner at Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar – End your day with a farm-to-table dining experience at Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, offering a seasonal menu of locally-sourced dishes and an extensive wine list. Located at 400 NJ-38, Moorestown, NJ 08057.